As the news about coronavirus (COVID-19) reverberates throughout the world our thoughts and prayers are with those impacted both globally, and in the U.S., as well as in our local community. The health and safety of our customers, employees and community is always our top priority. Therefore, we are monitoring both the outbreak progression and recommended preventative measures closely.
The Shops at Meridian Ranch along with Olive Group, Shops manager, will continue to monitor any changes in guidelines issued by the CDC and/or local, state and federal public health authorities. In the meantime, we along with our retail partners are doing everything we can to remain open for business and as always, are here to support our community. While the center remains open and operating we realize that businesses have and may need to make difficult decisions to amend their hours, processes or close completely. Please check the website or facebook pages of The Shops businesses below for their latest information.
|Purple Toad Social Tap and Grill||JAKs Brewing||Get Clipped Barbershop|
|Exit Realty Meridian Ranch||Papa John’s Pizza||Splash Bath Pet Grooming|
|Just For Grins & CryoSpa||Meridian Service Metro District||Meridian Ranch Liquor|
Here is what you can do to stay healthy.
· Wash hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
· Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick
· If you do become sick with respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough, please stay away from work, school or other people to avoid spreading the illness
· Keep a safe distance from others
The most up-to-date information from the Centers for Disease Control’s website can be obtained here.